Friday, September 24, 2010

Saturday Sketch Challenge 170

Hello everyone and welcome to a new Saturday Sketch Challenge from the Stamping 411 Operators. We hope you will have fun with this one and invite you to play along by leaving your link on the Linking Tool at the bottom of this post.

Here's one possible set of measurements for this sketch, provided by Selene.

  1. Base: Pumpkin Pie 11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
  2. Layer 2: Razzleberry 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" (1/8" larger than
  3. Layer 3 on two sides)Layer 3: Black 5 x 3 3/4"
  4. Layer 4: Razzleberry striped DSP (from the patterns pack) 5 x 1 7/8"
  5. Layer 5: 2 7/8" x 3 7/8", Pumpkin Pie
  6. Layer 6: 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" Very Vanilla

Remember, if you need help with measuring, you can refer to THIS POST on how to read a ruler, written by our own Lee Conrey!

Okay ... are you ready to be inspired? Here are the Stamping 411 Operator Cards this week. Click on their name to read more about their card on their own blogs.

















Gretchen Barron




Kerin Sylvester





Tiffany Bauer

As with EVERY week, if you need to change it up, do so! You just want to use this sketch as a jumping off point for your design then let your imagination do the rest!

Okay -- Now it's your turn! Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy! All you need to do it:

  1. Make a card
  2. Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
  3. Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog)
  4. Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
We hope you join us this week and play along with this sketch! But don't delay our links will close at 8AM on Thursday morning Eastern Standard Time.

8 comments:

  1. Great cards ladies, I will get to do this sketch sometime tomorrow or during the week, Today not going to happen as I just got home from Regionals held in Hamilton ON. What a great experience.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful sketch and exactly what I needed to use the sweet snowglobe. Thanks for inspiring me with your wonderful samples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch I turned my card sketch to fit the stamp I decided to use. Great cards by the DT. Thanks and thank you for all the great comments on my blog it really makes me feel good and to keep playing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cards ~ I did try to post one ~ not sure what I'm doing wrong ~ hmmmm ~ this is all new to me ~ hopefully I'll figure it out ~ would love to play along

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, so now it worked ~ not even sure what I did ~ LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the sketch challenge. It really stretches me to try and do these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch and beautiful DT samples. I've uploaded mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your sketch this week and used it for my PPA challenge as well: www.stampinseasons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete