Thursday, April 7, 2011

Color Inspiration Challenge #154

Wow! Even though it's only been 2 weeks since my last Color Inspiration Challenge, it seems like its been forever. We just returned from a wonderful Maui vacation, and I haven't stamped in almost 2 weeks.



For this week's color challenge, I am going to steal the colors from a card that will be featured in my stamping class I am holding this week.


The colors are Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip and Always Artichoke.



Here's the card I made. It's a nice blend of colors and textures!!!


My class is all about accessories, and how they can turn an ordinary card into something extraordinary. This card uses the fabulous Windowpanes. I just love the elegance it adds to this card!

With Spring blooming over most parts of the country, these colors would work perfectly for florals. It's driving me nuts that I can't plant any flowers yet. In my neck of the woods, it isn't safe to plant anything until near Memorial Day. I guess I will just have to keep stamping pretty things until it warms up enough!!

I am putting a Linky Tool at the bottom of this post. If you decide to make a project using this week's Color Inspiration Challenge, make sure to link the web address of the your project to our blog.

Until next time.....Happy Stamping everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the fun challenge. These colors are some of my most favorites. I absolutely love the earth tones. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete